Restoration of the existing bells and casting of 6 new bells.
St Patrick's Church in Bampton near Shap, Penrith have restored the 18th century bells which are now used for the strike of the clock. The clock was donated in 1909 by Miss Jane Dalton and strikes an unusual chime, Stoke St Gregory.
Also six new bells have been cast and hung in a new bell tower in the English Full Circle style.
The project cost in the region of £95,000 and the CWMET Trustees awarded £5,000.